Born To Bee Wild!

Well, I said I never wana take part in the mobile contest for free movie tixs... But when I saw the contest 2 win this movie tixs, I went to take part again! *faints* It was until I submitted my application, I realized I shldn't be taking part. But I'm glad I did lah.. Though I got the front row seats as usual & this time, it's the last 2 seats of the whole cinema theatre, R15 & R16! This show is a great 1 to relieve all ur stress after 1 long day of chaos work! My dear certainly can vouch for that. (^^.)

Anyway, if u have nt read the preview, the show is abt this bee, Barry who stumbled into the human's world. He found out that humans have been stealing the bees' honey & is all out to sue the humans. With the help of a human friend, Vanessa & his best bee friend, Adam, Barry won the lawsuit. However, this is not the end, there's more to come. How would Barry & his friends deal with it?

Go catch the movie & u shall noe. The storyline maybe abit absurb, overall it's quite a great show! Anyway, most cartoons are absurb lah. In the first place, other than humans, can other creatures speak human language? haha =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!