08 Nov 07 - A day of many happenings...

How was your Deepavali, folks?
Whether you were celebrating with your family...
Went for house visiting...
Enjoying a day off at home...
Simply doing nothing at all...
I hope it was great!


Happy 29th Birthday, kor!
Our big brother that we look upon to always!

I love that smile on your face, Little Genius!
I know how much it hurts...
I really do...
I wish I can do something to ease your pain...
But I can't...
I wrote a song for you, it may not help or even may make things worse for you...
I just want you to know I'm here for you!
Ohana is here for you!
KA is here for you too!
《原来我依然爱着你》- 鹰艾文
分手是好久以前的事
最近翻出你我的旧照片
曾经那些美好
依然伴随着我

偶尔雨天我辗转难眠
回想起当初甜蜜的时光
有多少的心酸
依旧缠绕着我

无意间 碰到了你
身边多了个她
我不知所措
好想从人间蒸发
原来我依然爱着你

刹那间 全身僵硬
顿时变木头人
唯有心在跳
感觉却是凉凉的
原来我依然爱着你

这些日子 我告诉自己 我不在乎
其实 我骗了全世界 也输了自己

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!