Early Weekend!

I'll be on leave tml! Going in M'sia with Xiong tonight after work to fetch my aunt & cousins out!! They're here to celebrate Qiqi's 21st birthday! Of course, there's Little Genius's 20th birthday 2 days after! =)

My colleague just commented that I seem to have lost abit of weight. BUT I'll be feasting over this weekend! OMG! -_-"

Well, always look on the bright side of things! It's going to be a joyous celebration!

As PROMISED, I'll make Little Princess cry as hard as she laugh.
Little Genius, you're not spared from the sabotage either!!
I'll nv forget how much the 2 of you "LOVE" me on my 21st b'day!
So, it's pay back time this weekend! Wohoo! v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!