小灰 (08Nov07 - 30Nov07)

My suffocated heart felt the chill went right thru it. I think the tragedy happened @ ard 10am this morning. Coz that's when I tot I was just being frustrated with the work that's piling up. I felt breathless & even felt like vomiting @ some point of time.

After dinner, I went to look at my babies. No matter how I count, I could only count to 4. Where's my 5th baby? I tot old bear has eyesight problems. I called for my dear & ask her to count for me. Sure enough, the 5th one was not in the cage. We searched high & low around the house. I didn't wana give up. I went back to the cage, lift up the toilet roll I left for them to play with. Nothing inside. I went to lift the container that was used to store the bathing sand.

There it was. My 5th baby, all squashed. It was totally flat. My heart broke & it went cold. Till now, I still feel the chill. Why? How? Qns that I couldn't find ans for filled my mind. At that point of time, I simply felt like a useless dad who couldn't even take good care of his own child. ='(

Baby, you would always be on daddy's mind & I'll keep you close to my ♥. I love you, 小灰!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!