20th Month Anniversary!

Wohoo! It's a WONDERFUL day! v(^_^)o
Simply b'coz just as the subject said, "20th Month Anniversary"!!
It's our 20th mth anniversary!!
20 mths of Happiness & Sweetness, may there be more to come!!

Love can create wonders just like you did to me
From your eyes, I see your trust in me
Trusting me with every steps we take
Your hugs keep me warm from the cold
Your kisses drive away all stressful moments
Bringing peace to my complicated mind
You always choose to stay where you are
To provide full support in whatever I do
For that, I promise to keep my faith
In this relationship we are maintaining
Come what may, I'll be there for you
This, I swear...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!