Xiao Yun's 21st B'day - 22 Nov 2008

Yes, I'm super duper late in the post.
Coz I'm really v.busy with alot of stuff recently.
That really is not an excuse...
Ask me personally when we meet up(if I can fork out the time).
As there might be spy around or perhaps involve some sensitive issues.

Anyway, Xiao Yun's b'day is 23rd Nov & we celebrated it for her on 22nd Nov 2008.
It was a petite mini b'day celebration as she put it.
Yet, we're glad that we can really see that she enjoyed it alot!

Though Qi's not present at her b'day party, her sincerity was greatly felt.
And Xiao Yun really love the cake Qi choose!

Here's the proof!

Look at that wide smile!


The cake is really beautiful!
Most of the guests were WOW by it.


Yes, this is YOUR cake!


Ey, pls look @ the camera...


She's still lost @ which camera to look at...


The KA members who were present!
Missing:- Qi aka 超KA, Sasa aka 好KA & Lilin aka 最KA...


BKA definitely "didn't" ask her to do this...


In case, you're wondering...
We make her use her teeth to pick up the drum sticks on the cake...


And it surely isn't me who makes her look like this...


Must be Aunt Shannon lah!


I'm only the gift presenter. =)
我是好人!


KA with the b'day girl & her wonderful prez!



We just love to cam-whore! v(^_^)o


See! The card I made for her!
Cute hor?


So excited!
What's in it?


Her mum putting on the key pendant we bought for her!


Individual shots with the b'day girl!


I actually kope this birdy balloon & stick on my bike.
And I used it to disturb the rest. Heez =P


Look, it's so cute hor?
In my fave color somemore!
But 1 of Xiao Yun's aunt took it off my bike...
Sad =(


This little boy is cute!


And Uncle Ivan can't resist taking photo with him!
(^_^)

真可爱,小云!
Hope you have enjoyed your 21st Birthday!
May KA be there to celebrate with you e'yr!
To love is to sabo, you are so gona rem the person who smashed your face into the cake! \(^_^)/
Rem, papa loves you THE MOST!

P/S: Yes, I still have 2 other b'days yet to blog.
Give me time, ok? Uncle needs his rest...
I'm becoming panda soon le... o_O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!