JB Trip - Start of M'sia Great Sale!

This trip has been postponed for a mth.
Coz I have too many things to attend to.
Be it work or personal life.
On Sun, I finally managed to chauffeur the 3 ladies for their JB trip.
My budget has burst, so I didn't buy much stuff.
(KA's planning to go on 20th Dec again, hopefully can strike 4D by then?)
*prays hard*

What do you do when you get stuck in the jam for 1 & 1/2 hrs?
On top of that, you have 3 无底洞 on board with u..
Luckily, Jie cldn't make it last min.
If not, I'll have 4 stomachs to fill up!
Quote YT: "Best if they got hungry @ diff timings!"


So, off we went to my fave(must visit) HK Cafe @ City Square!

Qi never understand y I always go there.
I can't explain, but I just love to eat there!
Even though their standards fluctuate; hafta count on ur luck to taste great food!


She was super hyper in posing for the photos!


Someone said, "You ordered 丝袜奶茶, she ordered 师奶奶茶, then I shall order 原味冰冻镇奶茶 to taste the diff b/w the 3!"

*Name of someone not spelled out to protect identity of bo-liao lady.* Heez =P


XY's 鸳鸯鸡扒饭!


CL with her 芝士猪扒饭!


Serene's 姜葱班腩炒河粉!


My 天津芙蓉拉面!

Their next stop was Jusco & stomach starts rumbling once more after their shopping spree.

Wanted to go Old Town, but it was full.
So we settled @ The Manhattan Fish Market.


The hungry ladies waiting for their food.


Me & the mushroom soup which YT said tastes like Campbell soup.


The bowl of seafood chowder looks so big!


My catch of the day!
I know not what fish it is.


Their seafood platter which they didn't manage to finish. =P


Serene's salmon!


I finished my meal!
Coz it's yummy! v(^_^)o

And that marked the end of my Sunday... z_z
I need more time, rest & MONEY especially!
The horoscope said that it's not going to be a smooth wk for me.
But I shall take watever that comes & treat them as challenges for a stronger me! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!