Just let me rant!


I don't really hate cats that much.
But when I typed "lazy" & search for images on the web, mostly are cats.

You can stop reading from here.
I just need a space to vent my stored up frustrations.
If not, I'll go bonkers!

Is there any kind soul who can tell me how lazybones came abt in this world?
Can't we do anything to eliminate these bunch of idiots who do nth but waste Earth's resources!?

They shed all responsibilities.
Everything they do, they only think of themselves, sparing no thoughts for others!
Irresponsible & inconsiderate bunch of assholes who are irritating the HELL out of me!

MAY ALL LAZYBONES BURN IN HELL!
*amitabha* *amen* *allah*
Whatever it may be...
(I have limited knowledge on prayers)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!