What I have been up to...

As I've said, I had been very busy @ work.
And I'd been busy entertaining my dearest friends from all over. =)
So, when I finally get to have some free time to myself at home, I played with lele!

Yes, my pet in Facebook's Pet Society.
Games always get ppl hooked to it.
It's a good way to kill time too.


Look! My lele in his Elf's costume in preparation for Christmas!

Counting down 16 more days to Christmas!
Though I have not plan for any Christmas parties like previous years, I'm still looking forward to Christmas.
It's the time to give & share!

And u noe wat's the best gift to give this Christmas?
Join me & my friends in the "Give Blood" gang!
My dearest darling zhuyin has just joined recently.
Come 14th Dec 2008, I'm going for my next blood donation!

P/S: To friends who are reading this... Though Ivan always say he's super duper busy, I'll still make time for you if u wana catch up or sth, ok? Dun hesitate in asking me out. Last but not least, DON'T ASSUME Ivan's forever occupied on wkends lah! That was HISTORY le. =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!