I LOVE Sammi Cheng - My Lady Cop!

Won a pair of movie tixs to this movie.
Yes, loyal readers would noe.
It's from Y.E.S 93.3! =)

This is a SUPER DUPER nice show!
To me, 1st reason wld of coz be due to Sammi's the lead!

Other than that, you folks really gota watch this action packed comedy!
Well, out of 100 shows that Sammi's in, I think perhaps only 1 show is nt a comedy.
And the only 1 I could rem is "长恨歌".
Yes, even though she's my love.
I must say 长恨歌 was a diaster!

Anyway, this "大搜查之女" is GREAT!
Sammi's so cool, especially on the scene she save the little boy.
Throughout the show, the script writer makes u change ur guesses on who's truly the kidnapper.
Super plot with an expected, yet nt so expected ending!
As usual, I don't like to spoil the fun & I'm always all out to promote my idols' work in all areas.
So, wana know more, watch the show!
U wun regret!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!