11th blood donation!

It's my 11th blood donation!
My life saviours kakis were either busy or unfit to give blood @ the moment.
So I went alone for the 1st time. =)


It's the 1st time I request for a green bandage too. =D

Can you see my new hair color?
Nt v.obvious in the photo though. =)
Can't have too happening color either, coz wking in an edutainment ctr.
We entertained through educational ways. =P


The stressball - Santa Claus!

Coz Christmas is COMING!
In just 11 days, it wld be the time to give & share! =)
How's your plan for Christmas?
Even if it's just spending time on ur own, may you have a wonderful Christmas! v(^_^)o
Sometimes, it's just not about how you spend Christmas...
There're more things to a meaningful Christmas or just any other days... (^^,)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!