Boxing Day!

Before Boxing Day comes to an end, I opened up my Christmas pressies! =)
As always, I love all the gifts I received.
Coz I believed that it's not what ppl gave, but the thoughts they put in. (^_^)
Let my readers start envying me for 1 reason or another... =)



I think whole of SDC knows Sonic aka Squirrel LOVES chocolate.
My boss gave me this & she was the one who gave me the nickname, Sonic too. =P


Our dearest HR, James who's also my lunch kaki + ktv buddy + advisor @ work gave me this.
Yes, I shld start saving $$ for future uses on rainy days. =)


JBKs were here in my hse on Christmas Eve to celebrate with some of the KAs.
Though I was not around, they left/gave these to me.
Card from Ting Yao & Kinder Joy from Hean Luen.


From Yin Xue, who bought these from Korea on her recent trip. =)


Sok May gave me a towel & little tidbits.
For once, I think pink is not that sissy.
Perhaps the blue ribbon helps? =P


Tomato aka my music teacher aka Xue Yun make this book for us despite her busy schedule.
Super touching loh.
I've yet to listen to the songs she wrote & sang by herself in the CD.
But I'm pretty sure they would be nice.
Coz I'm still using the 1st song she wrote for us as my ring tone even till now. =)


Look!
Aunt Shannon made these for me!
In case some ppl do not have artistic eyes.
The thingy on the right is a pen holder.
And see the yellow figurine on the left?
It's muscular Ivan! =)
I super love my character designed by Aunt Shannon!


Qiqi bought Precious Moments passport holders for other KA.
She searched high & low for passport holder of design I like.
So, tadah!
My Chip & Dale passport holder! =)


A bracelet from Bits & Pieces given by Sasa!
I super love it & is gona keep till CNY to wear it!
Like I told her, hope it'll bring me luck in the coming year. =)


These are from Serene.
The box of tidbits is supposed to keep me company while I work OT.
And this is the 3rd organizer/diary she bought for me.
In case some readers didn't know, I keep a journal.
Ever since I was in poly, I make it a point to jot down wat I did or hw I felt each day.
I know as time goes by, I'll find joy in reminiscing what I've wrote.
Try it, u'll be hooked! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!