Special Thanks to my Bro - Xiong!

This post was pretty outdated.
But who cares?
I just wana dedicate an entry to my dearest 0.5 sibling - Xiong!

On a Friday night, we rode our pretty wives all the way to the East of Singapore.
It's our usual activity ever since we "got married". =)


Tadah! Our pretty wives!

Stopping by a petrol stn to do all the necessary stuff with our wives.
I was pumping my wife to stiff up her tyres.
However, instead of sending air into her, the pump was deflating her!
Holy S***!

For the next 1/2 an hr, both of us tried pumping her, using different positions there were.
Yet, the stick was not doing us any good.
And it was 12am+ when we were @ the stn!

In the end, we pushed the bike to a 24hr workshop.
The mechanic has absolutely no problem in pumping her.
We asked him why couldn't we pump her earlier?
He said, "Perhaps the stick & the hole don't match."
So, we've learnt, I'm not going to pump my wife in the east anymore!

This very nice bro of mine pushed his bike along with me, even though his bike was perfectly alright to ride on.
The distance was very far & both of us perspired like mad.
Yet, he accompanied me w/o a grumble.
I know if it had been for other so-called bros, they might have dumped me to find help on my own.
That night, though it was the most tiring & tedious walk for us, I've experienced the true meaning of BROTHERHOOD.
There & then, I truly understand the real meaning of, "Blood is thicker than water."
Salute to my all time bro - Xiong!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!