Fahrenheit aka 飞轮海 concert 2008!

Before I start the review on the concert, let me show u what I ate for dinner!
I managed to "tok" my jie for a FREE dinner once more!
wahaha (q^_^p)
Aiyah, I won free tixs for her leh! =P
Anyway, I have a new nick, kitchen knife aka 菜刀 coz I'm good @ carroting aka 砍菜头!

So, we went Kallang Leisure Park/Mall to eat at 日本村.
(The 1 selling sushi @ $0.99/plate.)
Yes, I'm a cheena man.
Coz I don't know what's the eng name, nv take note lah.


Nice color! (*^_^*)


This is 2 person share, coz I'm on a diet.
If not, in the past I wld have finished all these by myself. =)


We got so bored, we just hafta photo whore!
See my mini eyes, it was small to begin with, I noe.
(From small to mini, it's the results of working 3days of OT each wk.)


Only took a photo of the stage, coz none of us brought camera.
HP camera can't capture clear photos.

Okay, nw come the review many are pushing me for.
First, to Serene...
Yes, u're right, this preview is so gona criticise all abt them mostly.
So, fans of Fahrenheit, u may STOP reading from here.
Curse if u must, but do it elsewhere.
This is my blog, I have the final say. *bleahs* =P

"出神入化" was the opening song.
They wore masks & jackets which they took off after the first 2 sentences of the song.
That was even before the lights came on for audience to see how the accessories look like.
*duhz*

"我有我的Young" was sang with a slower tempo.
Our guess was the music director was afraid as they danced to this song, the guys are unable to catch up with the lyrics.
Anyway, from what we heard, 1 thing for sure is...
他们没有对嘴...
Go figure out WHY by urself.

There was this part where they went in to change & the so-called entertainment show was some dancer flying kites running around the stage.
Oh, com'on! Can't they do better than that man?

One good thing about this concert is perhaps only their costumes?
I quite like the pilot wear when they were singing "小小大人物".
In case u readers don't know, it's the theme song for Mickey Mouse. =)

A lucky fan picked by one of the concert's presenters, SingTel went on stage.
She is 16yrs old & her b'day is on 28th Dec.
B'day song was sang for her & I guessed alot of other fans are so jealous of her.
Coz Fahrenheit members held her hands & there was one part where Yan Ya Lun hugged her.

For their solo performance, Calvin did his beat box, which was pretty impressive.
Jiro played on both electric & classical guitar while Aaron played on the piano & sang Ti Amo with the special guest, Jade!
Wu Zun had his much anticipated single hand "flying fox" down a flight of stairs.
Was expecting sth more exciting than wat was put up.
Heard the record company bought a high fee insurance for Wu Zun's performance.
From where we were sitting, I didn't see the item as a dangerous one.
Perhaps, there was parallax error from my view?
And Jiro has proven 2b a man!
Coz they said only woman can multi-task.
While he was playing on his guitar, he totally lost control on his rap!

They had a series of old sch songs which I felt was at least abit more entertaining, with abit of dance in it.
For the ballad of fast songs, they were mumbling all the way!
Be it their own song, "不死之谜" or Jay's "双节棍".
Quote Jie, "虽然周杰伦也是咬字不清,但是rap这首歌时还是好听的。"

As for encore, they sang, 只对你有感觉, 美丽新世界 & 心窝.
Definitely doesn't sound 1/2 as good if S.H.E sing all these 3 by themselves.

Okay, after all the criticism...
I would like to say, if they were to disband, Aaron Yan Ya Lun would have a very high chance of surviving as a solo singer.
Though his appearance may not as outstanding as the rest, his voice is definitely of a potential star.

And u folks know what's the best performance item?
It's when Jade Liu Li Yang appeared to sing Ti Amo, followed by her own songs, 眼泪笑了,靠不靠谱 & 我就是这样!
Jie & I were shouting her name during the encore, coz I asked, "Can we ask special guest out for encore instead?"
Quote Jie, "她好有爆发力,幸好有她当特别来宾,要不然。。。"

I always enjoyed going to concerts.
Be it my own idols' or not, coz I simply like the feel of a live performance.
I definitely enjoy doing reviews too.
As I've said, this is my blog, I express my own views.
Click on 'x' if you don't like what u're reading here.

P/S: HIM(华研) is one of the record company I support & I definitely have no grudges against Fei Lun Hai. I have their songs in my mp3 player too. But I guess, I still prefer the CD versions as compared to them singing live. And I believed, 有批评才有进步. =) They have improved since their 1st album, but there certainly is room for more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!