For the past week...

Beside busy clearing the hill turned mountain pile of work, I was occupied with personal life too.
Of coz must find some time for stuff other than work right?
Though I almost wanted to go back for work on Sat.
Bro Xiong stopped me from doing that.
He said sth similar to the line I used on others b4, "Weekends are for you to rest & replenish your energy used for the past 1 week. It's to enjoy life & not get buried in your work!"
Thanks bro! I wld most prob be wking my wkends off if not for wat u said.
Though it might means staying late at work on wkedays for the next few weeks.

Anyway, Qi tidied her room recently & found a desktop clock with USB ports.
Knowing that she has a garang guni bro, she gave it to me.
Heez =P And now, it has a new home on my PC desk.

Dark Chocolate was a gift from her colleague who came back from Germany(I think so).

Fri was our D&D night & the theme was World's Carnival.
The night b4, our grp of bros decided to buy some costumes @ Mustafa.
So, Dave recommended us to eat at a hawker centre @ Rangoon Road.

While they were busy ordering, I got bored...
So out whipped my hp & took photo of our table no! =P


I like the plate they used to serve their food! v(^_^)o

The chicken chop was nicely cooked, v.tender!
And they even cut into small pieces for u le.
Can actually just use a fork for the whole meal. =)

Sat came, had wanted to go ECP for suntanning.
However, when we had our pit-stop @ Bukit Timah Al-meen for my brunch, Jie asked if we wana go Bugis.
So being the nice cousin who always out to "tok" her, I asked for a free dinner in exchange for our companionship! =)
She agreed & we accompanied for her $300 shopping spree.


Christmas Tree outside BHG.

I like the deers underneath the Christmas Tree!
Wondered if the tree was supposed to be leaning to 1 side or the support was not strong to make it stay straight.

Dinner was at Dome @ Dempsey!
Yes, I know.
That place again!?
Actually Jie said treat is at Mac, but I cldn't resist my urge to go Dome. =)
So I said, we shall all pay our own.
Ended up, a v.nice person paid for us! =)
Thanks Mr AN! ~_^


The v.shy Mr AN ordered this.
Coz he said he has undigested porridge in his stomach.


The seafood baked rice Jie ordered!

It's the 1st time we see baked rice served in a so-called normal bowl instead of the oval 1.
All of us think it's easier to eat this way! =)
Mb other cafes shld follow suit?


The super duper nice garlic bread!

Serene ordered mushroom soup & it came with a piece of garlic bread.
It smelled so nice that it tempted us to order extra!
8pcs @ $3.50! Worth a try! =)


Yes! It's my club sandwich!
It's nt too difficult to guess what drink I ordered if u're a regular reader of my blog.

I shared the sandwich with Serene, coz it wld be too filling to eat it on my own.
I'm on a diet mah. Heez =P

We went separate ways after dinner.
Mr AN & Jie went somewhere, must be romantic, I guess.
It's nt abt the place, it's abt the companion. =)
Serene came my place to help me dye hair.
Now, I have new hair color!
It'd been a long time since I last colored my hair.
Shall post photos of my new hair color once I'm done with my 自恋-ing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!