Smell Christmas on Dome @ Dempsey!

Can you smell Christmas?
It's everywhere in the air now!

I was at Dome @ Dempsey on Sat.
Yesh, I heard some of you said, "What? There again?"
I just love that place, can?
And it's not going to be my last visit anytime soon.


The Christmas lights outside Dome!
My hp cam is not doing justice to the beauty of the lights.
(Perhaps, I should get a hp with a higher resolution cam.)


Mirrors are great in "enlarging" a place.


Ice Chocolate with Gelato!
Yes, it's the same drink everytime I'm there.
I just love it, ok?


zhuying recommended it on her blog.
Ever since I tried for the 1st time with zhuyi & zhuyin, I'm hooked on it!
Super duper nice! v(^_^)o

P/S: Thanks Grade A friend for the dinner treat! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!