The stuff I heart!

At nearly 12am, I was out on Orchard Road.
Since I was there, must at least take a photo of the lightings rite?

So, y wld I be there @ this hour?
Coz I was out on a chilling session with my 2 nuah-ing kakis.
My "ex-lover" & Chocolate Lover! =)

We went to the 24hrs Coffee Club opp Cineleisure.

Look! Their Christmas coaster & it says...

What's the point of Christmas if you're going to be on a diet?

So, even though it was after 12am, I went ahead & order...

Iced Mocha Vanilla!
Nice! =)

Then my "ex-lover" took out a candy shaped wrapper & said,
"When I see this, I shouted "Ivan". And so, I bought it for u!"

Meet Princey the Hamster!
That TYL told her friend, "I'm buying for a friend who looks just like a hamster."
Then YT said, "Already look like 1, still keep rearing & buying hamsters to look more like 1."
*faints*


See! Princey loves Iced Mocha Vanilla too!
And they're of the same color combination!

Coz I'm too excited to share Princey photos with you folks, so I'm blogging b4 I sleep.
Now, I've gota leave for dreamland.
Still gona wake up for my 7hrs of KTV session ltr... =)
Enjoy the remaining hrs of your Sun b4 the Monday blues hit u!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!