Christmas 2008!

Christmas Eve was a 1/2 day for SDC office staff.
However, it didn't mean much diff to me.
Coz I stayed till 5pm.
I knew I wld be staying over to work OT.
So I didn't dare make plans to date any of my friends.
After settling some stuff & getting home to put my barang, I went over to YT's hse.
To finish the left over chicken & have log cake! =)


See, my log cake got the Santa candy.
It's super hard.
Uncle Ivan's teeth nearly came off.

Oh, and it's the 1st episode of Little Nonya that I watched.
Erm, I know it's already like 20+ or 30+ episodes le?
I'd wanted to "chase"(追) this show.
But I forgot all abt it during its debut & missed the 1st two episodes.
So I decided to give it a miss.
However, I may decide to buy its VCD if Mediacorp is ever going to release one. =)
Coz my Ou Xuan is in it! She's so gona win the Star Award with this role!


My Toast Box sandwich set.
Uncle Ivan needs his daily coffee perk lah. =P

Met up with Serene for KTV session @ Bugis Top One.


She wrapped my gifts in Snoppy & Friends' wrapper.
I told her, "U bought the wrong wrapper coz dun haf my woodstock!"


Uncle Ivan is Santa Claus for a day.
She has been pestering me for a female Kuma Kuma soft toy for the longest time.
So, I got one for her. =)


Dinner was at Bugis Shokudo Japanese Coffee House.


I told her to take photo of this nice black board.
I think she succeeded only on the 3rd try.
But at least, this looks nice. =)


Yes, I have sleepy eyes, I know.
That's what she said.
But hw could I not have when I work 3 days of OT each wk?


Serene & her Ocha!


Mocha Float!


Grill Chicken Curry Rice!


Crunchy Salmon Maki, super nice! =P


This is mine!
Coz she duno hw to appreciate salmon.


We were supposed to share this Teriyaki Chicken Cheese Pizza.
But out of 8, she only ate 2 slices & she couldn't finish her curry rice.


Some of the Christmas pressies I rec'd for the year.
Thanks to all who gave a little sth to me for this special day.
May the coming Year 2009 be a fruitful & smooth sailing one for each & every1 of u reading this blog.
Thanks for keeping this blog alive through all ur tags & viewership!
Keep coming back, my dearest readers! \(^_^)/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!