YT aka CL's b'day!!

This VERY NICE CL gave me an IMPORTANT & definitely not very easy task.
"I wana eat speciality tofu & pork ribs, find me a place with delicious de. Not nice, I don't want." And so, apparently those who are supp 2 celebrate her b'day with, none of them noe of such a place. Being her VERY NICE CL, I placed all my bets on the zi char place I had the YUMMYLICIOUS crabs - Ghim Moh's coffeeshop.

Well, that place DO NOT sell SPECIALITY tofu or pork ribs. But the tofu & pork ribs we ordered were quite tasty. (^^,) Lucky me!


Sambal Kang Kong, tofu in some abalone sauce(I think) & pork ribs(排骨王)


Erm, some prawn roll. wahaha *lol*


This I know! 咸香蟹!! Super NICE!
YUMMY-LI-CIOUS!


This is our crab ambassador of the night!


Next to Coffee Bean @ Holland V to chill.

Laugh like we owned the whole CB, watch helpless customers standing infront of the automatic glass door waving their hands yet the door refuses to open, crazy ppl cracking silly jokes, etc. When we get together, it's NO QUIET time. Or rather, when TYL's around, how to have PEACE? wahaha *lol*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CL!!
DON'T SKIP YOUR BIKE LESSON AGAIN!

If not, you shall give me $30 for every lesson you skipped & you'll gain 5kg each time. I'm not just placing my bets that you will win the "Who's the BIGGEST loser" competition, I'm having confidence in you that you'll get your bike license this year. So, DON'T let me down, ok? GO, GO, JIAYOU!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!