The Ugly Truth on "What boys don't know..."

How do I write an article on sth I don't even know? I was having hesitations as I started typing today's entry. But well, I guess I shld just share on wat I've heard recently from our counterparts (ladies, gals, female species, watever we call them it doesn't really matter).

I'm sure we know gals sometimes or rather most of the times don't say what they mean. Now, this is complicated, rite? At least, to me it is.

I was told by gals, "What we want is very simple."
Den from the same bunch of gals came the ultimate sentence, "It's not easy to understand gals."
So, I threw back the qns, "How can things be simple when it's not easy to understand?"
And their unison replies was, "That's because you guys complicate the SIMPLE things we said & make its so hard for you to understand!"
"Oh! So that makes abit of sense now."

As usual, let's do some simple case studies here. Rem, it's not only abt boy & gal in a romantic BGR (Boy-Gal-R/S); it CAN/MAY apply to normal guy & gal friends.
Coz my sis said, "It's NOT just a bf's responsibility to take care of a gf's feelings. A REAL gentleman should treat EVERY lady in his life with care too."

Case 1

Gal & boy argued. Gal said, "I'm leaving."
Bot got even angrier, "Since you want to leave right, by all means GO!"
Gal has no choice but walked away crying.

What the boy didn't know. . .
The gal has NO intention to leave, she WANTS him to make her STAY.

Case 2

Gal & boy had some misunderstanding. In the argument, gal said, "Ignore that promise you made with me."
Boy said, "If that's what you want me to, then I'll do it."
The gal felt a pinch in her heart.

What the boy didn't know. . .
The gal would be happier if the boy tells her, "Never would I break my promise to you no matter what." She merely wanted an reinforcement of the promise made and it makes her feel more secure in the r/s she was having with the boy. She wants to know that the r/s they are having is significant to the boy just as much as it was to her.

Case 3

"Don't call me!" the gal shouted & hanged up the phone.
Boy was angry too, so he heck care & didn't call.
Misunderstanding got worsen & gal's heart shattered to pieces.

What the boy didn't know. . .
She wished the boy would call back after she hanged up the phone. Even if she was too angry & refuse to answer the call, the boy's repeated calls would make her feel that at least he still cares. Even if he don't call as he was afraid to irritate her when she seems angry, he should have send a SWEET sms to apologize or try to appease the gal. (Refer to The Ugly Truth abt CALLS.)

If I was the boy in the cases above, I really didn't know what to do. Maybe I'm the ONLY stupid guy around, or maybe there're other CLUELESS guys like me, I hope this article serves the boys well or at least makes the girls nod in agreement & laugh @ the boys' silliness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!