It's ICE AGE 3 @ SDC!

Few months ago, my fellow readers were checking with me if this movie would be showing @ SDC. The answer was no. =(

So, tgt with my 4 in love(who became my wives after that), I went to watch the 2D version @ JP Golden Village. It was a GREAT movie & yah, I laughed the loudest throughout the whole show! *lol* =D

NOW, I'm here to bring you a piece of GOOD news for those who didn't managed to catch this movie when it was showing on the BIG screen at normal cinemas, those who were like me only watched the 2D version, or simply those who wants to watch it another time!

SDC is proud to present to you "ICE AGE 3 - Dawn of the Dinosaurs" in 3D version!

Check out more details HERE!

"Wat's so GREAT about watching a movie that was already SHOWN long time ago?" I heard some asking alrd.

The thing is Eagle Ivan, your friendliest blog owner brings you NTH but the BEST deals in town always!

So, tell me where in Singapore do you get to watch a 3D movie on a 5-storey high screen with free seating @ a tix price of $7?

ONLY AT SDC, OF COURSE!
Plus if you're a friend of mine, you get to buy the tixs @ $3.50!

The GOOD deals don't just end here. SDC has a new exhibit, SG Tidbits 365!

Think you know everything about Singapore? Well, think again! Be awed by Singapore's best kept secrets at the Singapore Tidbits 365" exhibition.

So what EXACTLY on earth is "SG Tidbits 365"?

Visit us NOW to find out more! *Click on the "SG Tidbits 365" icon above for a sneak preview!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!