More on SG Tidbits 365 @ SDC!


Who wants to win CapitaLand vouchers?

You? You! And YOU?! Ok, I heard you.

So, stop reading my blog now. Imagine Eagle Ivan asking you nt to read his blog? wahaha *lol* My blog do not have a limited period, it's a permanent thingy for as long as I'm still able to type in my living days.

You want to win vouchers, you do sth. Sitting infront of your PC & going online wldn't give you the chance. U need to come to SDC & explore our new temporary exhibit, "SG Tidbits 365"!!

SG Tidbits 365 would only be in SDC for a limited time only. So waste no more time, head down to SDC right now!

The question is how do I get here? Your friendly blog owner gt it all for u! Click here!
How about the rates? Ok, last click b4 u get your barang (don't forget your camera!) & we shall see you @ SDC!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!