Time of the mth!


This was the look whenever I visit Baby Sherlina recently.

Mummy Lyn said, "It's the time of the mth lah!" wahaha *lol*

Well, though she "gives me face color to see" the few times I visit her, her occasional chuckles still makes my day! =) Coz the affinity I felt for Baby Ping is beyond what words can describe.

And for her, I'll strive hard to watch her grow up day by day, mths by mths & years by years.
Uncle Ivan aka Uncle 乌龟 (which Mummy Lyn's teaching her to call me now) shall watch u grow from a cute little baby girl to a pretty young lady, ok?

Mummy Lyn, stop teaching her to call me Uncle 乌龟 le! *bleahs*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!