New additions to my PC family!


Presenting to you the new members. . .
Mr Philips & Little Missy Logitech.

Monitor's lenses fused & speakers had been spoilt for the longest time.

Been internet-less for 2wks+. . .
Good & bad though. I had more time to hit the treadmill & my books.
Been turning in earlier than usual & was diligently doing my homework. haha =P

But the downside was, no MSN-ing, facebook, blogging & listening to the songs on my MP3 song list! That was a real torture.

For a person who can't do without music/songs, I just hafta do sth abt the speakers. Was planning to save up for a set of new Altec Lansing speakers, but the lack of GOOD music was killing my ears.

So, I haf decided to settle for Little Missy Logitech 1st. =) At least, I can listen to my fave songs on the MP3 list for the time being. Nt as powerful as my previous 2 sets of Altec Lansing but I think Qiqi wld love them as these little ones won't do much damage to her ear drums. Heez =P Coz I LOVE loud music! v(^_^)o

This design is chosen by Mummy, I've wanted to buy anor cheaper one. But she said this one is nicer, so I bought this. Well, times when we don't argue, I'm usually a mama boy. \(^_^)/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!