My 26th B'day Prez from 飞行侠!

Finally met up with my buddy last Sun. She said she hopes her b'day prez for me won't be late this year. Last yr b'day prez was 1/2 a yr late. This time, it's exactly 1mth after my b'day when I rec'd the b'day prez from her. Well, it's the thoughts that count. =)


She said, "U shldn't blame me for the lateness when u see wat's inside!"


Eagle Pan's classic collections!
My mind went like, "OMG!" and I cldn't believe my eyes.

Eagle Pan is my LOVE & it's never gona change. The joy of seeing & holding these CDs in my hands is GREATER than striking lottery. It's true. Not many ppl can understand the kind of admiration I have or how much I idolize Eagle.

Thanks buddy! You never failed to surprise me! v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!