Taiwan Trip - Day 6!

My dear readers, it's 20th June 2009. I know I was back from Taiwan for 2mths & 5 days. Yet, my update is only till day 6 of our trip. Heez =P Pardon me for the slowness. Like I've mentioned previously, I'm busy BBQ-ing myself all over Sunny Island now. =)

Ok, w/o wasting more time, let's see wat we did on day 6!


Finally, we're leaving 西门町-ximending after 5 FANTASTIC days!
So must take a photo mah. =)


Upon reaching the railway stn. . .
Ivan, smile while u can. =)


When they said, u're gona take the small train aka 小火车, DON'T doubt them.
It was REALLY small, SUPER cramp!
Backpacks are really the best if u're gona travel ard.


My travelling companions on the 1st part of small train journey.

When FINE prints are concerned, pls read!
Behind our train tixs, they already state that 1/2 way thru the journey, we need to walk a 山路 aka mountain trail! And our dearest zhuzhu brought along a SUPER hugh & heavy trolley bag.

Though YT's dad named me 小力士 throughout this TW's trip. . .

Walking uphill with the trolley bag which weighs a ton is MISSION IMPOSSIBLE for 小力士.
Luckily, we met a friendly & helpful Korean 大力士!
He helped us to carry the trolley for the whole 2km UPHILL!
Even for him, his legs were trembling when he carried the luggage.
Imagine how much shorter Ivan would become had I carried it myself!

Finally, after ard 2 hours plus journey, we reached Alisan!

The lowest temp we ever encountered on our TW's trip - 10deg!
小饭团 don't like COLD weather!


In the comfort of our hotel room!
Though it helps to keep us warm, our stomach was growling!


So, we need to search for FOOD!!!
The hotel person in charge recommend tis 海山园 Chinese restaurant.

Not sure if it was b'coz we were hungry. . .

Or the food was really NICE!
The soup was refillable - SIMPLY PERFECT for a place with such a COLD weather!!
And they served their tofu with wasabi! Shiok!


I know I wana try 糖醋鱼 even b4 I go Taiwan.
However, the initial reason was simply because Hebe's role in 斗牛,要不要 loves this dish.
However, after I tried it, I can tell u I love 糖醋鱼 for the splendid taste of it!
Simply MARVELLOUS!
The meat simply melt in ur mouth & it leaves such a WONDERFUL after taste on ur tongue.

As most of the time on day 6 was spent on travelling, that practically ended our day 6.
Oh! 1 thing must mention, the muah chee on Alisan was freshly hand made.
Super chewy, super NICE! Didn't take any photos of it though & coz we were only into the beginning of our trip, I didn't buy any back. But, it's really NICE! If any1 ever go there, u ought to try it.
Or if u're kind enough, buy 1 box back for Ivan, ok? Heez =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!