I just NEED 2b HAPPY!

Went Pastamania with KA on Thurs.
Shared with them on the reasons for my sad/emo Facebook status.
Thx for always listening & giving me the advices! =)
I *HEART* every1 of u! 小饭团会振作,不再自甘多罗!


Tried this Toriwasa pasta.
The green sauce is wasabi, super NICE!

Chilled out @ Holland V Breko with Karen, Shane, Sy & Eric.

My Iced Chocolate Float!
Quite nice, but I still LOVE Iced Chocolate with Gelato @ Dome!!

A short conversation I had wif Qi b4 I went out last nite:-
Qi: Where are u going?
Me: Meeting Karen for drinks.
Qi: Coffee or alcohol?
Me: Coffee lah. *lol*
I thought only going out with Sy or CL for drinks will give Qi's the impression tt I'm going for an alcohol night. So Karen also. haha =P

The chat with Karen & Shane till 3am+ was totally FRUITFUL. It was worth sacrificing my slp for. Or rather, I sincerely thank them for sacrificing their slp to listen to my stories & provide valuable advice. I'm starting 2c abit of light. And bcoz Shane recommended the show, "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past", I went to watch it with CL & XY today.


It's a meaningful & touching show.
Go watch it, folks!

Can't remember word by word, but 1 of the lines is this...
"Power in all relationship lies in the hands of whoever cares less."

But buddy, the main actor said sth else after that, "But power is not happiness & happiness goes to whoever cares more."

Watever it is, I'll still think through wat Karen & U have said last nite. =)
Oh, how can we forget the joke of teh o bing, teh bing & teh c siew dai? Rem 2 get more ppl down to that coffeeshop & disturb the uncle again! haha *lol*

Each time I need to FEEL HAPPY, I'll look @ the album I stored her photos.
She always bring a BIG smile to my face!

I'm missing her! =)
Just hope she won't CRY OUT LOUD the next time she see Justice Bao Uncle Ivan. =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!