Fish - Be There Team!

I usually reached office @ ard 7.20 - 7.30am when I start wk @ 8.30am
Yesh, I'm inhuman. Many would say, but I have this phobia.
And it's "Afraid 2b LATE!". Nt kidding abt tis.
I have bad judgement on time, nv correctly estimate my time when I'm going for an appt.
Okay, I can go on for days on the time issue.

BUT this entry is to show u how CREATIVE & FUN my colleagues can be!
June Teo, one of my colleagues, whose desk is 1 of those I've to pass through whenever I head to the pantry in the morning.
I was SHOCKED to see her desk all "WRAPPED UP"!






We have a FISH Committee in our Company & they're supposed to think of how to celebrate b'days for the other colleagues.
The ideas they have are really AMAZING!
Even her rubbish bin was wrapped up, the cleaner auntie cldn't find it when she was going ard 2 empty rubbish bins.
Her b'day prez is hidden in 1 of the wrappers.
Best part is they hid her cabinet keys among the "presents", so she hafta unwrap each of them b4 she can open her cabinet. haha =P

Nw u understand y do I bite on even when SOME things/ppl in the office SUCKS big time?
I shld take a photo of the HAPPINESS wall XD has. I put a note on the wall almost e'day. =)
Coz when it makes other happy, I'm happy too.
It makes me SMILE when 1 of them actually asked y didn't I leave a note on days I don't have a idea on wat to write.
Ppl took notice & look forward to little things we do.
Spread a little kindness! v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!