I think, these are interesting.

This morning, as I was travelling to work, I saw an Audi A6 & a Toyota Vios "playing" chase on the KJE. ZROOM ZROOM! They overtake right infront of me, stupid drivers nearly scared the shit out of me.
I could see the Toyota Vios leading, I think the problem lies with the Audi driver lah. In afew seconds, I lost sight of them. However, it was not for long. My X1-R humbly & slowly bypass the 2 speeding cars. My speed was only 80km/hr then. Coz they were stopped by the morning peak hour jam. haha =P
Quoting my fave DJ's tagline, "不管你是辆跑车,或是一辆普通的轿车;遇到交通阻塞,你就是一辆不能动的车!" I really think it totally suits the case this morning!


See my humble ride!

I was still feeling moody & emo. I cldn't resist 苦笑 when I saw the horoscope section in Tuesday MyPaper.
My horoscope said, "对待感情不要抱着“报复”心态,不要因为对方对你不好,故意去做某一些事情挑战对方。"
Then there's this 小蒜头提醒:处女座最近会看见让你振奋的“希望之光”,只要朝着这股光芒前进,自然会找到你的春天。
Her horoscope said, "事业和感情方面,如果再不积极行动就会失去机会,或者将出现更难以应付的竞争对手。"
Wat an interesting coincidence. I always believe in horoscope and many times, wat they said seems to fit our situation perfectly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!