Advance b'day prez from Qiqi!!

I've got a new friend. =)


He's quite popular recently.


You can see him in white top & shorts with a SMILE on his face always.


He's a sporty friend! =D


Table tennis, diving, sailing, basketball, bowling, rifle, volley ball, track & field, soccer & swimming, he knows it all!


Life's never bored with him around!! v(^_^)o

And his name is FRASIA!!


These are the only designs I've collected, I think I missed out on alot.
Bt well, most impt is I've got the bball one! =)


Look @ my Frasia collection!!


Qiqi brought her students to the Asian Youth Games 2009 opening & she got this back for me.


And this mini fan too! =) Nice!


This is the main highlight!
Qi ordered this specially for me as a b'day prez.
She said, "It's more meaningful to give it to u now as AYG wld be over when ur b'day is here!"
Most imptly is, she said, "Promise me u wld be HAPPY when u receive my gift, den I'll give it to u."
Thank You, Qiqi! I really love the Frasia's stamps!

Thanks to alot of others who showed their care & concern, all the words of advice or simply just being there to hear me repeat my story for so many times. I'll try to figure out wat do I really want & my next "BIG" plan. haha =P But for nw, let me get prepared for the course that's going to start on 1st July!! That should kept me busy & mind occupied for 2 long mths! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!