May & June Babies!!

Sorry for the outdated post for my May Babies! haha =P
Had a mini homely b'day celebration for them on 17th May, Sun @ my humble home.

Blog entry was delayed for afew excuses, (in case any1 wana noe) :
1) Internet was down.
2) I was waiting for photos from piggies.
3) Indecisive whether to blog on this.
(Qi said, u dun want other grp of friends to nag at u for this, den dun blog.)
Bt who cares? wahaha *lol*


This is the mini feast I've cooked up for the piggies.
Coz they said they noe me for 9yrs & I nv cook anything for them.
Yet, I baked a b'day cake for sunshine gal.
So now, I noe my tagboard MIGHT get flooded with : -
1) FXX - I also know you for 15yrs & I nv get 2 taste ur cooking!
2) 5G1U - We too know u for 13yrs.
3) I simply have too many frenz & u're all free to voice out.
haha *lol*


From our looks, u noe we HAD a GREAT time celebrating their b'days!

Since year 2000, we've been going strong despite the many UPs & DOWNs all these yrs.
I'd said this ALOT of times, but I still wana say it 1 MORE time.
"Without you piggies, my poly life wld nv been the same! I love you folks!"
Well, it's never TOO MUCH to let close ones know hw much u appreciate them, rite?


And wat's a piggies' gathering @ Ivan's hse w/o MJ?!

Last Sat, 06 Jun 09, we went Carousel & celebrated 姑娘 aka Jy's "30th" b'day!
The day b4, I met YT + XY & YT said she ate b4, the food nt that nice for the price she's paying.
So, I didn't hold much hope. But it was better than my expectations!


I think the food was YUMMY-LI-CIOUS!


With my fave sushi, salmon & cheese, I think it was quite a SPREAD!


They took a photo with flashlight.


It was not as BRIGHT as Ivan's hair!
See how I brighten up the whole photo!! v(^_^)o

We surprised JY with a not so surprise b'day cake. haha =P
Coz the candle got blown off afew times as I tried to make it to our table.

The pretty babes!


And the hunkies! =)


B'day cake - big or small, we just ATTACK all the same! =P




A grp pic outside Carousel!


Last but not least, let me present 2 u the PIGGIES Superstars!
Signatures, anyone?
They appeared in Orchard Road last Sat specially for JY's "30th" B'day!!

zhuyi, whoever get such BIG 排场 like u?
Glad u've enjoyed the celebration!
But, u've better prepare urself for the VIP Room @ Lunar in Aug!!
Wohoo!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!