Suntanning @ ECP 210609!

I've prayed & wished for VERY HOT weather.
One should really be careful of wat one wished for.
Coz the temp was 45deg based on the reading on the portable radio I brought along.
It was freaking HOT & I think my lips are sunburnt le.
That was also y I left @ 2pm+ instead of the planned 3pm. haha =P
Bt well, all's worth it with my Justice Bao's tanned skin. =)
Even Aunt Shannon got a shock when she reached home after breaking camp.


The nice clouds!


From where I was being BBQ-ed.

Since my blog seems 2 have a "making wishes come true" ability, no harm making 1 more wish.
I'm going to start classes on 1st July 2009 le, Serene said that marks the end of my freedom days.
I wished I can mark the end of my anor kind of freedom days soon!
May she provide at least the slightest clue on what should I do next. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!