Sudoku Semi-Finals!


The goodie bag as usual. =)

I'm not sure y (or rather dun wana admit) as I woke up tis morning, I have a feeling that came over me, "I don't feel like going to the Semi-Finals, simply no mood."
Yet, I went. Coz I noe I wld regret or let alot of ppl down shld I give up on this juz b'coz of a small setback. Therefore, I tried to chase away the moody feelings by eating McGriddles for b'fast! But, the stds have dropped; nt as nice as it was first introduced into the mkt.
Took 22mins to complete 2easy, 1 medium & 1 taxing puzzle. I wld say it's a very slow personal time. I had mental block & overwhelming emotions which I hafta try hard enuf to fight off.
Now can only pray & hope I can make it to the Finals. Results would be out by 13th July 2009. (^_^) *pray for me, folks!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!