40 is just a number.

My "God" was born 40 years ago on 30th June 1969.
I never really dare to try & sing her songs in the KTV though I love her beyond words can describe! Coz I have the fear of "destroying" her song.

My 1st ever idol which I have been crazy over for 14 long years.
Seeing her in person was the BEST thing that ever happened to me.
She's more "godly" to me than ever after I've seen her face to face.


This is Eagle Pan with her bro, 潘协庆!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAN MEI!
我永远的偶像!!

Whenever I go KTV, I nv failed to tell my friends, "潘协庆是潘美辰的哥哥!"
And if u duno which are the songs he wrote, here's a short list:-
1) Fish Leung - 我不快乐/我喜欢
2) Rene Liu 刘若英 - 当爱在靠近
3) Andy Lau - 会说话的哑巴
4) S.H.E - 无可取代
5) Angela - 天边
The list goes on. =) Rem 2 look out for his name at the start of these MVs the next time u go KTV!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!