BRAND’S® Asia Pacific Sudoku Challenge 2009!

After sending in my entry, I was still worrying if I can make it this year.
Coz like I was telling Aunt Shannon, "I think my brain's failing me. I take longer time to solve a single puzzle nowadays."
Aunt Shannon was very couraging, "Try doing more puzzles to improve."
And I did as I was told. It helps but I think I still need to do more in order to improve my speed.
I duno if it's age or stress, I get mental block on some days as I do my puzzles.

DAMN! Wat could be the problem?
I must stay alert & focused! I must get a better placing this time!

Now that I have make it into the semi-finals, I need to work on more puzzles now!
Go, go 加油 Ivan!! v(^_^)o

Semi-finals on 27th June 2009, wish me luck, folks! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!