Juz anor simple day filled with LOVE!


My 1st Father's Day prez of the year!
Cupcakes from Qiqi!
Though I've yet to try them, I noe they surely taste VERY NICE!
(Sidenote to 飞行侠: This is an example of SWEET action frm a family member to anor. And I have been doing these kinda things to family & frenz, ok? Heez =P)

Brought my friends to SDC!
I love my workplace, so must keep promoting it!

The happy "last min" being dragged there CL with her caricature.
See how HAPPY she is!

Okay, she was 1/2 deceived, 1/2 tempted to join us.
All I did was gave her a call, "I'm bringing them to Marina Barrage after that."
(MB's photos are with her.)


Meet the snipers!


All GEARED up for 3D Monsters VS Aliens!


The nice sky as we were leaving SDC.

Suntanning(BBQ-ing) myself @ ECP tml!! Praying for SUPER HOT weather!
Will be there from 10am - 3pm if luck's on my side. Drop by to say "Hi!" if u folks are going! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!