Coming home!

When we were young, we were always excited when sch holiday arrives.
Coz we wld make time to go BACK to GMA's hse. Yes, back to gma's hse.
Though dad always like to correct us, "不是回外婆家,是去外婆家。"
We juz wana say it's BACK, not just TO & we used to say gma's hse.
Nw, we can only say, gpa's hse. But, we're still saying BACK, coz that place is where I feel I truly belong. =)

Last sat, we made a 1 day trip back to gpa's hse.
Dropped by at small aunt's hse to fetch her & her kids.


I love the chicks @ her hse!


Chicks are cute & the sound they made is so chirpy!
I had it recorded as ringtone. haha =P


Nice butt, yah?


Wat u can't miss eating @ Gpa's hse!
It's just the beginning of durian season, so not much durians dropping yet.


But from our looks, u noe the durians are MARVELLOUS!


Dinner @ 大马路 (Rex) hawker ctr!

It was nearly 1am when we reached Sg. Hafta rush our way back as I've to get back to work on Sun. Working on that Sun was a killer! Scorching sun & I was stationed @ paddle boat. Other than getting my perfect tan, other "side effects" are torturous! My legs are aching like mad now, they seem to give way & break down any time like an old machine. Yes, I know, I'm Uncle Ivan le. Company's hip hop lessons starting this Fri, hope my legs will have a miraculous recovery by tml. =P


This is LOVE!
Love is returning home to a simple home cook dinner.
The dishes were specially requested by me!

I always tell ppl, "我虽然很挑食,但我很容易养。" Give me egg & tofu, it'll feed me 3 meals a day. So, who wana take up the job as my 煮饭婆 for the rest of our lives? haha =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!