Outdated post - ECP on 11/08/08!

I love the beach!
So, when I have got an off in lieu on Monday for National Day, I made my way to ECP with Grade A friend.

We had Old Town for brunch! =)


My treat! =)

Then off to the beach we go!
Had a GREAT time suntanning.
The sun was hot, nice!


Look @ the waves!


From where I stand...

And I picked alot of seashells!
I love to make things for ppl who are impt to me.
Seashells make very nice decorative items, so can keep for future use.

Each seashell is special just like our fingerprints.
You won't find 2 seashells with the same designs on their shells.


Beautiful in each of their own ways!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!