Exhausted!

I just got back from the company's teambuilding event.
It was very fun!
I was 1 of the stayovers @ Arandas Country Club chalet on Sun(170808).
Played some games & drank some alcoholic drinks as forfeit.
Great bonding time with other dept colleagues!

Next day(180808), we checked out & make our way to Pasir Ris Park.
The 2nd day is games day!
Played 5 different games.
Gona elaborate when I get the photos!


There was a 20mins drizzle.


After the rain, while waiting for prize presentation...

I was supposed to be in the Green team, for some reason, I became a Red team's member.
The team came in first & we got a $5 NTUC voucher each!
The rest got Kit Kat & Ferraro Rocher as consolation prizes.
My team mates said, "We can get our own fave chocolates from NTUC!"

P/S: Gona date my bed 1st, be waking up ltr to acc Little Genius for her acupuncture.
Watch out my blog for more updates on SDC's 2008 Teambuilding! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!