Unsure expected surprises!

Unsure expected surprises in Ivan's dictionary terms would mean:-
1) You are unsure if the surprises you are expecting would actually take place.
(Coz high expectations normally come with great disappointment)
2) Yet when these surprises happened, you have sort of already expected them.
HOWEVER, Ivan's still SURPRISED and very HAPPY about them!

When this little mice said she wana treat me to dinner, I smelled sth fishy.
Being her nice kor, I decided to play along with her & see what she's up to.
She gave herself away the 2nd time when she asked, "Why are you on leave today?"
So, I simply smiled like that -> (^_^)
Brought her to Marina Square & we were spoilt for choices on what to eat.

Finally settled on Pasta de Waraku.
(Not Wakura, ok?)


Is the menu huge or the mice is small?


I think the mice is small.
Etg seems BIG when compared with her.


This soup is nice!
Fresh as commented by her.


I had this Salmon & Salmon Roe with wafu sauce.
三文鱼鱼子面


See how happy she is with her Seafood (Mussel, Prawn & Squid) with tomato cream sauce!
海鲜番茄奶油面

1/2-way thru the meal, a fishy mice excused herself to the ladies.
And after finishing her food, she said she wants a refill of her warm water.
Instead of asking the svc staff to the table, she walked to them.
Then she came back saying, "They said will come later."


A short while later, the waitress came with this!
Yummy-li-cious chocolate cake! =D


It's the 2nd time I spent my b'day with her on my actual day.
And twice, she completed it with a nice cake.
My dearest mei, 1 of those friends whom I seldom meet up with yet we know we can count on each other when things go wrong.
Always there to share the joy & woes.
Thanks for the surprise! =)
Pls know that no matter what happens, I'm here for you 24/7.

And upon reaching home...

She did it again!
Last year, I rec'd a b'day card on the actual day.
This year, I have expected the same thing.
Yet I was afraid I might be disappointed.
But she proves it once more.
Thanks Grade A friend for the Ivan-all-time fave (Tatty)Me-to-You card!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!