Dai, Ben, Sha & Aly went to the Zoo!

Shall edit this post again when ah-dai sends me the photos in her cam. =)
Meanwhile, take a look at what they got for me.


Latest addition to my Adidas' collection!
A shoebag! Wohoo! v(^_^)o
Simply loving it!


That's the back view!


A beary card from ah-dai. =)

A conversation at the Zoo...


The small orang utan said, "These people looks stressed up, let's entertain them."
The bigger orang utan replied, "How?"


The small orang utan said, "Let me think..."


Stood up and walked to a side, the small orang utan said, "How about me doing a dance for them?"


The big orang utan turned away & thought, "Oh mine! He forgot to shave his armpit, should I tell him? Better not, these visitors seemed pretty amused by his hairy armpit."

Ok, now enjoy your remaining wkend before it's Monday again. =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!