取而代之的错过

That day I was having this conversation with Mice.
She has given up on her r/s for the time being to concentrate on her degree studies.
So, I asked, "Aren't you afraid that by giving up now, you may just 错过 forever?"
Her reply struck me, "If I don't take up this degree now, in future, wouldn't I say I've 错过 the chance to further my studies too?"

How true can that be.
In life, we have choices.
More often than not, we are required to make difficult choices too.
Faced with a similar situation, different people may make a different choice.
All in all, I think it boils down to your present priorities.

Dear friends, no matter which choices you made, may you not have regrets. =)
因为昨天的错过,才有今天的收获。
只要能无怨无悔,一切将会是值得。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!