25th Birthday Celebration with Ohana!

Had a simple celebration over dinner @ the kopitiam near our place.
I think it's the 1st time we took photos @ a coffee shop.
Others must be wondering which mountain these tortoises came from.
But who cares?
Life's short, live to the fullest! =)


Just keep smiling! (^^,)


Fish & Chips, Pan Fried Dory Fish, Steak & Chicken Chop!


The little boy is not the backdrop, he's part of the photo.
Only thing is, he forgot to smile. =D

Just when I thought it's the end...

At the struck of 12...
I was presented with my Tom & Jerry's cake!


I really didn't expect that surprise.
Thanks to my dearest ladies, esp Qi!
She has great memories of the past.
As time goes by, ppl rem the new things I like & forgot what I used to like & still do...
Princess Qi always remember... =)


I look Uncle, but so what...
I still look handsome, don't I? Heez =P


Aunt Shannon said, "Me too! Look pretty yah?"
Of course! We have the same genes!


Little Princess & her bears!


We're super posers models!

I need no expensive gifts or dinners @ posh restaurants.
As long as you remember the most impt day of mine, I'm glad!
I'm officially a quarter century old!! Wohoo! v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!