JB Trip with YT & XY! (160808)

Went JB for a shopping spree with 2 wonderful ladies.
You would see their photos as you read on.
Had lunch @ East Ocean (I think, coz forgot the name).
Coz YT's parents were eating lunch with us, I didn't take any photos of the food.
Heez =P I shy lah.

Our 1st stop was at Jusco, my 1st time there.
Yes, I'm a mountain tortoise.
Saw 4 Adidas bags which I like, couldn't make up my mind which to get.
Thinking I could see more designs @ City Square as there's an Adidas outlet, I didn't buy any of the 4 bags.
End up, Adidas shut its operations @ City Square! -_-"
Yah, conclusion is I didn't managed to get my bag.
Nvm, I'm going back BP on 13th Sept!
Can go take a look @ the Adidas shop in Summit. =)

Dinner was at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng!
Only left the 3 of us, so out flashed my hp & I started taking photos!


Our very nice drinks!
Mine is the ice chocolate milk shake! Bagus! =)


My nissin noodles with egg & ham!
(Yes, Qi's gona said, "Ivan's so unadventurous!")

But...

See, XY ordered nissin noodles too!
Her's with egg & luncheon meat. =P


YT ordered Pork Chop in Cheese Baked Rice.


We shared a fried mini sausage with fruit salad.
It's nice!


My 女人 & CL!


And CL went to highlight her hair @ Jean Yip.
Can u see the color?

Meet up with Aiteng & we went 现代 for drinks!

The ladies' bubble tea!


Uncle Ivan's 搞不清楚 - Cappuccino.


Guess who?
Her drink is so tall, it covers her!
Or her face too small?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!