Teachers Visiting!


Me & Mdm Norsiah!
This is the 1st yr she started wearing the tudong.

She treated me to nice nasi lemak.
I didn't dare to take photo of it infront of her. =P
Each year, I look fwd to this day.
From a teacher to friend, I love the short conversations between us to catch up on the past 1 year.

I visited Mr Shah too.
However, I was too shy to ask him to take a photo with me. =P
Hearing him share his working experience geared me up in surviving the working society.
He had encouraged me to leave the previous job for something that interest me.
I did and I am happy about it.
His new advice is to make this my stable career. =)
Hopefully, when I visit him again next year, I can proudly tell him my achievements.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!