Money No Enough 2

I was hesitating whether to catch this show in the cinema or wait for the VCD/DVD to be out.
Then Xiong said he wants to watch & cldn't find any1 to watch with him.
So I went to watch with him last nite.
Alot of things went through my mind & I was constantly reminded of gma while watching this show.
It's nt diff to guess that I teared.
I rem the line I used to tell my siblings & cousins when gma was feeling sick & weak before she left the world.
“一个母亲能够一手养大十一个孩子,但十一个孩子没有一个能够全心照顾好一个母亲。”
(A mum single handed brought up 11 kids, but none of the 11 kids can devote their time to care for their only mum.)
But well, what's over is over.

This show is quite touching.
The way the mum feels that she has not done her part as a mum when all her 3 sons needed $$ & she do not have enough to help them.
How a wife sacrifice all she has, including her youth for her husband.
She continues to love & support him despite finding out he goes out having fun with other women.
Gma gives up her own life to save her grand-daughter who was not appreciative to the gma when she was alive.

Go catch this show for a great laugh & a good cry @ the same time!
BUT, 90% of the dialogue is in Hokkien.
Not recommended for people who don't understand that dialect. =D

2 lines in the movies that struck my heart chord.
“你是不是经理,你还是我的儿子,你怎么会问这么傻的问题?”
(Whether you are a manager or not, you are still my son, why would you ask such a silly qns?")
The mum said after the son asked if she would look down on him if he's no longer a manager.
“以前,我以为穷时当你口袋没钱,银行户口夜空的时候。现在,我才知道穷是当你身边没有一个爱你的人。”
(I used to think that poor is when you have no money in your pockets & money has run dry in your bank savings account. Now, I finally understand that poor is when someone who loves you is no longer by your side.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!