F.I.R's 第十行星 concert!

First, I would like to give my sincerest apologies to Xiong, 飞行侠 & TYL.
Coz I didn't managed to find F.I.R's concert tixs for you.
For that, you have missed the most AWESOME, FABULOUS, WONDERFUL concert of the year!
At the same time, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Grade A friend for the free concert tixs & the advanced b'day gift! =)
I hereby dedicate to you the song Faye & Real wrote & which only people who went to the concert get to hear.


The nice stage!


Eagle was there @ F.I.R's 2008 concert!


The lucky ones!


Happy Eagle!


My advanced b'day gift!

Now for the review of the MARVELOUS concert!

They started off the concert with "无限" & wrapped it all up with "Fly Away".
During the concert, they made you high with songs like, "Get High", "Revolution", "我要飞" and touched your hearts with sentimental songs like, "天天夜夜", "应许之地" & "把爱放开".
Not forgetting tribal like songs, "千年之恋", "月牙湾", "飞行部落" & "塔罗牌".
A total of 5 sets of clothes were being wore.
I specially like the first & third set.
They 1st appeared wearing all white & Faye looks so elegant in her white dress.
For their 3rd set, it was simple white top with jeans, giving you a plain yet nice feeling, just like how music is supposed to be.
Simple & nice, not make with being "commercial" in mind.

With 4 albums under their belts, amounting to 42 songs in total, it must have been hard for them to choose the songs for their concert.
I was looking forward to songs like, "三个心愿", "刺鸟", "你很爱她" & "我最爱的人", which to my slight disappointment was not being sung.
When the concert ends, it was like you have just started warming up.
You have a "IT'S NOT ENOUGH" kind of feeling.
Overall, I had a great time singing along with Faye & screaming my lungs out.
Whether it's a stress reliever or pure enjoyment, it didn't matter right there & then.
A must mention point, the thoughtful concert planner has all the song lyrics shown on the screen for us, perhaps that's 1 of the reasons that gave the concert more enjoyment plus points.
(There were lyrics shown for the special guest's songs too!)

On a side note...
萧敬藤 was the special guest for the concert and he sang, "收藏" & "王子的新衣".
I didn't watch the famous singing competition he & 2 other persons were in.
So, I do not know how well or badly they did in the competition.
All 3 of them have just released an album each recently at around the same time.
The 1st to release, I've heard a DJ mentioned his voice can touch ur heart & make u cry.
I wasn't touched, neither did I cry after I'm done with his album.
The 2nd to release, I've heard his 师妹 said he has a nice & powerful voice.
After I listened to his album, my only conclusion is either his 师妹 has not hear better voice or her standard of nice & powerful voice is much lower than wat I've expected.
When I 1st see this guy, 萧敬藤 promoting his album on TV, I thought to myself, "Why didn't he win the competition instead?"
Later then I found out he wasn't 1 of the contestant.

I always believe a good singer is not one who simply has the best album, he/she must be able to sing live & it sounds as good or even better than the recorded album itself.
In my personal opinion, out of the 3 I've mentioned earlier, 萧敬藤 is the only one who has done that.
I foresee that he'll certainly goes a long way, much further than the rest.
If the other 2 want to surpass him, they need to understand that it's not having a face fans think is cute or having never ending news(mostly bad ones somemore).
Someone else with a face fans deemed cuter than yours might popped up in the music industry and reporters get sick of reporting news of a same person all the time.

P/S: For those who have missed this concert, you should buy the concert VCD/DVD when it's out! Though it might only makes you half as high as we were.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!