25th Birthday Celebration with Grade A friend!

2nd celebration for my 25th birthday!
JB shopping spree with Grade A friend.
1st stop was @ Jusco.

At 10am, there wasn't much choices & she has a craving for Pizza Hut.
So, off we go.


A cup of coffee to perk up Uncle Ivan's day! =)


Early in the morning, take cold drinks!


Spicy wings!


Deli wings!
They looked malnutrition.


Her personal pan of Hawaiian Supreme Pizza.


My chix bolognese spaghetti!


Saw this HUGH Jacob biscuit @ the Jacob's fair.


Now, for a close-up!
It's real biscuit.

Went Old Town to rest our feet...

And this notti ger take soft drinks again.


My iced coffee. =)

Off we headed to City Square for our 2nd stop.
She went Mango to get a top.

The bag is not the lead.


It's the sweet! =P


Treated her to Baskin Robbins.


She loves it though it hurts her gum.
She should use Sensodyne!

Dinner was at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng!
Yes, my fave! =D

The sausage with fruit salad.


Her 干捞面.


I forgot the full name.
It's ham & sausage sth. haha =P


Close-up!
It's yummy!


This is my fave too!
Ice chocolate milk shake!


My 战利品!
All except the Adidas bag was paid for by Grade A friend!
(^^,) My heart felt thanks to you!


She finally managed to convince me that the same number can be 2 different Tomy cars!
I think, I must take photos of all my cars & bring them out the next time. *_*


Adidas - Official brand for Beijing 2008!


Before, we end this post...
Let Eagle Ivan shows you the latest IN way to wear a shirt.
Yes, fold 1 side of the sleeve & u'll look as handsome as the model above. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!