Why do people get married?

My dearest sister shared her views on why do ppl get married in her blog.
It was based on a girl's point of view.
I have my own set of view points to share too.

"Why do people get married?"

So that...

..every night, he can whisper good night in her ears with a kiss on her lips.

..he can wake her up each morning with the scent of the cologne she specially bought for him.

..he can prepare heart warming breakfast to perk up her work days and make her colleagues envy her blissful life.

..he can take leave from work on their anniversaries to whip up a romantic dinner in their home and surprises her with flowers.

..he can weather all storms for her yet tell her no matter how the seasons changed, he'll still love her.

..he can offer her a big beary hug as and when she needs one.

..he can be her clutches, her eyes and her hearing aid when they grow old together.

**I would love to find someone I can do all these for in the future. But for now, love is not on my top priority list. However, I can't rule out the fact that we can't resist fate when it's here. Just wait & we shall see how.**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!