A day out with Ivan!

Yes, you have read it correctly.
I was out with non other than myself.
How long haven't you dated yourself?
Or have you ever done so before?
I always believe one should find sometime for him or herself.
Be it doing self reflection or just slacked the day away...
I do not know about others, but it helps me to think clearer if I have a decision to make.
Or simply helps me to relax when I am too stressed up.
Anyway, I am a loner who can have breakfast, watch movies or go to the beach alone.
I seriously enjoy that kind of life though I'm a party animal who loves to hang around in big groups too. =)

I only set half a day to myself today.
Coz I wana give my wife a good wash & polish.
Yup, I'm just back from massaging her.
Then I would be having a phone interview @ 4pm later.
Yah, seems abit awkward, never been through one before.
So, see how later lah..
Perhaps update you folks on the post interview feelings tonight.
I need a job soon so I can feed my wife & buy nice nice accessories for her!! =P


Let you folks admire my very beautiful wife once more! *shy*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!